The service provider of this website is Steinhaus GmbH
Tenter Weg 14
42898 Remscheid Lennep, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 21 91) 6 95 - 0
Fax: +49 (0) 21 91) 6 95 - 270
VAT ID no.: DE 120 807 554
Wuppertal Registry Court HRB 11151
Mr Götz Nafe
Ms Anja Steinhaus-Nafe
The following website terms and other laws or regulations applicable to the website, the Internet or the World Wide Web apply to all users of this website. The website’s offerings are directed exclusively at users resident in the Federal Republic of Germany. Steinhaus GmbH maintains this website for purposes of personal entertainment, information, education and as a communication forum. Use the website as you like. You may download the material displayed on the website for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you comply with all copyright and other proprietary notices relating to the material. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, make available anew or use any content of the website including text, images, audio or video files for public or commercial purposes without the written permission of Steinhaus GmbH. Your access to and use of the website is also subject to the following website terms and applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the website, you accept the website terms without restriction or reservation and acknowledge that other agreements between you and Steinhaus GmbH regarding the subject matter are thereby replaced.
1. Please note that all images or text and/or graphic designs on the website are protected by copyright, unless otherwise indicated, and, without the written permission of Steinhaus GmbH, may only be used for the purposes stated in the website terms or for the purposes stated in the text on the website.
2. Although Steinhaus GmbH makes every effort to ensure that the information on the website is accurate and up to date, it is only a non-binding information offering. Therefore no assurances are given and no guarantee or liability is assumed for the accuracy of the information provided. Steinhaus GmbH assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of the website.
3. The liability of Steinhaus GmbH arising from or in connection with the use of the website, regardless of the legal basis, is limited to damages which Steinhaus GmbH or its proxies or contractors have caused intentionally, through gross negligence or, in the event of a breach of essential obligations for the fulfilment of the purpose of a contract which may have materialised by using the website, due to slight negligence. In cases of slight negligence, the liability of Steinhaus GmbH shall be limited to the amount of typical damages in comparable transactions of this type that were foreseeable when the contract was concluded or, at the latest, when the breach of duty occurred. The same shall apply to the loss and recovery of data; Steinhaus shall also only be liable in this case to the extent described above and only to the extent that this loss could not have been avoided by appropriate precautionary measures, in particular the daily creation of backup copies of all data and programs. Claims for damages due to the absence of warranted features or in accordance with the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
4. Any message or other material you send to the website by e-mail or other means, including any data, questions, comments or the like, will not be treated as confidential or as intellectual property. All material you send to the website shall become the property of and may be freely used by Steinhaus GmbH, including but not limited to copying, disclosure, transmission, publication, reproduction and provision. Furthermore, Steinhaus GmbH may, for any purpose, freely dispose of ideas, concepts, know-how or processes which are part of the messages transmitted to the website, including but not limited to the development, manufacture and distribution of products using this information. The above does not apply to SMS messages and e-mails sent by the user via the website to addressees of his or her choice. Claims of the user arising from intellectual or industrial property rights remain unaffected.
5. Images on the website showing persons or places are either the property of Steinhaus GmbH or are used with the appropriate permission. You or other persons may not use these pictures for any purposes that are not private, provided that no other provisions of these website terms permit this or this is permitted elsewhere on the website. The unlawful use of the images may infringe copyrights, trademark rights, personality or publicity rights and statutory reproduction regulations and provisions.
6. Steinhaus GmbH does not review any websites that link to the Steinhaus GmbH website and is not responsible for the content of websites outside its own website or of websites that link to its own website. If you link to the Steinhaus GmbH website, to web pages outside the website or to other websites, you do so at your own risk and without permission from Steinhaus GmbH. Steinhaus GmbH expressly declares that at the time the links were created, the relevant linked content was free of illegal content. Steinhaus GmbH has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. Therefore it hereby expressly dissociates itself from all contents of all linked pages, which are uploaded after linking.
7. Steinhaus GmbH reserves the right at any time to change these website terms by updating this page. You are bound by these changes and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current website terms.
Licenses for the images used
The relevant rights for the following images used on the STEINHAUS GmbH website have been acquired from various image databases:
- Kühe 06: Lichtmaler - adobe stock
- t-bone steak: Denis Pepin - adobe stock
- Hände reichen: Stefan Körber - adobe stock
- Cheerful young couple in the kitchen, cooking together and having fun spending time together baranq - adobe stock
- Wood texture background: homydesign, adobe stock
- familie kocht zusammen spaghetti: adobe stock, © contrastwerkstatt
- A couple having a candlelight dinner: shutterstock, © Air Images
- Overhead view of a young family sitting at the dining table eating spaghetti bolognaise: shutterstock, © Carlos Horta
- Young Couple Enjoying Meal In Outdoor Restaurant: shutterstock, © Monkey Business Images
- Multi Generation Family Eating Meal At Outdoor Restaurant: shutterstock, © Monkey Business Images
- Senior Couple Having Lunch Together At A Restaurant: shutterstock, © Monkey Business
- Father and daughter barbecue meat spits and sausages at family garden BBQ: shutterstock, © Kzenon
- Happy senior man smiling at breakfast with newspaper: shutterstock, © Robert Kneschke
- hands of a child taking a plant from the hands of a man: adobe stock, © Romolo Tavani
- Stack of white papers: fotolia, © Nomad_Soul
- Happy family enjoying breakfast: fotolia, © Andrey Popov
- Happy couple of tourist sitting at restaurant table in Rome: shutterstock, © Goodluz
- Couple in home kitchen using electronic tablet: shutterstock, © Goodluz
- Süße fröhliche Paar zusammen zu kochen und Würze, Essen, lachen und Zeit miteinander zu verbringen, in der Küche: istock, © BartekSzewczyk
- Stickerei Leinen Serviette auf dem alten Holztisch: istock, © Zimnevan
- Sie lieben verbringen Zeit zusammen: istock, svetikd
- Glückliches junges Paar: istock, © Ivanko_Brnjakovic